Hi everyone! Hope all is well on your side. First things first.
1. A HUGE happy birthday to my great blogger friend Janetha! She is such an inspiration to me!! Hope you have had an amazing day today girl! Stop on over there and give the girl some birthday love!
2. If you haven’t read about Caitlin’s neighbor yet, please read and donate, if possible. What a wonderful community the blog world is. Her site has already raised over $11,000 in just 30 hours! Incredible.
Today has been a great day! It’s was sunny and gorgeous and Nate and I took a long walk along the river. They have built a beautiful trail and we hadn’t seen any of it yet, so it was pretty neat!
Lunch was summer-inspired
These smoothies are stupid good. I’m so glad I got a blender finally. And for only $10! Yea buddy. I’m an amazing bargain shopper…not to toot my own horn or anything 😉
– 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
– 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
– 1 cup mixed frozen berries
– 5 ice cubes
– HUGE handful of spinach
– handful of Barbara’s cinnamon puffins cereal
I’ve been eating this for meals a lot lately. I’m so glad the weather is getting nicer!! I LOVE smoothies! They are such an easy way to get fruits and veggies in and it tastes like a treat!
Day 10 – Discuss your first love and your first kiss
My first love was in high school. Ended in misery and I learned A LOT from it.
My first kiss was in 6th grade and the story is so funny. All of our friends were outside my house and the boy and me sat on my couch for what seemed like 30 minutes before he finally reached in, kissed me, and then jumped up, fist-pumped, and ran out the front door. I literally can still picture it and it cracks me up!!! We never kissed again after that and he later wrote me a break-up note with the same loving words as Alfalfa’s letter to Darla in The Little Rascals!! hahaha ohhh to be young again 🙂
Can’t wait for this weekend..ughhh is it Friday yet? It’s supposed to be nice and I plan on spending my time out on the lake!